Our School Based Vaccination Program for Year 7 and 10 students will begin in Term 2.
Year 7 students are offered:
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine:1 dose
- The HPV vaccine protects against the human papillomavirus (HPV)
- Diphtheria-Tetanus-Pertussis (dTpa) vaccine:1 dose
Year 10 students are offered:
- Meningococcal ACWY (Men ACWY) vaccine: 1 dose
- The Men ACWY vaccine protects against 4 strains of the disease.
- Year 7: Round 1 on 26th May 2023, Round 2 on 1st December 2023
- Year 10: 23rd June 2023
Parents/Carers must provide consent prior to your student receiving their vaccination.
For more information on the school based vaccination program and how to provide consent online please visit: https://www.healthywa.wa.gov.au/…/School-based…